Subject: TransientProperties: clearifiicaition on what properties the consumerneed to supply

Hi,
I couldn't find a sentence in the current spec on which properties the
consumer should provide to the consumer. I would have expected something
in the transientPropertyDescription saying that all properties that the
consumer has defined and which are currently not null should be provided
to the producer.
Is it allowed for the consumer to send properties with null as value?

Or this this stated somewhere else in the spec and I was to blind to see it?

Thanks.

Stefan