Subject: Re: [wsrp] WSRP v2 roadmap (was XMLHttpRequest and WSRP 2.0 - wheredo we stand?)

I think we need to discuss/set expectations properly.  From my
perspective once getting to Committee draft issues/discussions should be
limited to the function already designed in the specification.  We might
have a mechanism for a new feature to come in but the bar should be
extremely high -- basically a consensus.  My concern with your right up
is how you seem to give equal weight to "new use" cases with public
review comments and interop issues.  I think we shouldn't be setting the
expectation that we want to drive new features into 2.0.
     -Mike-