Subject: Re: [Fwd: Bugs in WSRP v2 WSDL?]

Got word we were using an old wsdl.  Current wsdl seems fine.  Sorry for clogging your mailboxes.
     -Mike-

Michael Freedman wrote:
Rich, FYI ...Are these issues?
   -Mike-

Subject:
Bugs in WSRP v2 WSDL?
From:
Ian Penning <ian.penning@oracle.com>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:11:02 +0000
To:
Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>
To:
Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>
CC:
Sharmila Jayaram <sharmila.jayaram@oracle.com>, Paul Spencer <paul.spencer@oracle.com>, Michael Gardner <michael.gardner@oracle.com>

Hi Mike,

There are a couple of discrepancies between the WSRP draft spec and the WSDL. According to the spec, the ccppHeaders field on ClientData is optional (which is what I'd expect) but in the WSDL (wsrp_v2_types.xsd) we have:

  <complexType name="ClientData">
    <complexContent>
      <extension base="v1types:ClientData">
        <sequence>
          <element name="ccppHeaders" type="types:CCPPHeaders" />
        </sequence>
      </extension>
    </complexContent>
  </complexType>

i.e. ccppHeaders is mandatory.

Secondly, according to the spec the ccppProfileWarning on MarkupContext is optional, but in the WSDL we have:

  <complexType name="MarkupContext">
    <complexContent>
      <extension base="v1types:MarkupContext">
        <sequence>
          <element name="ccppProfileWarning" type="xsd:string" />
        </sequence>
      </extension>
    </complexContent>
  </complexType>

i.e. ccppProfileWarning is mandatory.

Could you check this out and confirm that the WSDL is wrong in both cases?

thanks,
Ian