Subject: Re: [wsrp] clearification: event types and payload

Good catch. I guess the same argument can be made for other places where
the type is returned in one message, but the actual data is carried in
another message.

I have a follow up question. When the runtime type does not match the
one specified in the metadata, should the message-recipient ignore the
data, or try to process as best as it could, or return a meaningful
fault (other than OperationFailed).

Subbu