Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP TC Call modified

I provided an agenda for this call as a way for people to look at the open issues. Both Stefan and I will not make it in its current time slot and I had proposed several possible adjustments we could make, namely:

1. Hold the teleconference on the 20th without Stefan or myself
2. Move the call to the 13th without Mike

3. Move the call to the 27th

4. Cancel the call and deal with the expected agenda at the F2F

I think the default should be #1 and I will make the appropriate arrangements if we keep the call as scheduled.
My preference is #4, but others need to express their preference if we are to change the call's timing.

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

04/04/06 09:43 AM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] Groups - WSRP TC Call modified

WSRP TC Call has been modified by Rich Thompson