Subject: Re: [wsrp] April 20, 2006 TC call

I would opt for 4. in that case.
2. could also work.

I think since you're the editor you should be available at this call.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Technical Lead
WSRP Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Rich Thompson
             <richt2@us.ibm.co
                                       OASIS WSRP TC
             03/30/06 08:19 PM         <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                       [wsrp] April 20, 2006 TC call

It has developed that I will be unavailable the week of April 17.
Stefan has informed me that he is also out that week.
In considering possible scheduling changes, I think I recall Mike saying he
would be out the first two weeks of April.

I think there are several possible options:

1. Hold the teleconference on the 20th without Stefan or myself
2. Move the call to the 13th without Mike
3. Move the call to the 27th
4. Cancel the call and deal with the expected agenda at the F2F

Considering where we are in finishing v2, I see downsides to all four
options (missing key members vs pushing back the schedule).
Are there other options people would propose? Preferences between these
four?

Rich

P.S. The current agenda would look to cover the handful of issues raised on
the email list over the past month and decide whether wd15 (to be posted in
a week or so) should become cd-02 and go out for public review.