Subject: Please vote for EDXL_DE if you are an organizational member

Hi Folks.

Please excuse the cross posting, but we have an important vote going
on for the Emergency Data Exchange Language Distribution Element
(EDXL_DE).  Here is the url for the ballot:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1004

Thanks, everyone. This is a little foreshadowing of what we will soon
be facing, I hope. With the sie of OASIS membership now, it takes
quite a few votes to muster 15%. EDXL_DE is still short 22 votes.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks