Subject: Re: [wsrp] May F2F logistics

Parking lots are located across the street and next door
for $14 and in the building garage for $16 (entrance on
Natoma alley). I'm told no discounts apply.

The other thing I should mention is that when you enter
the reception lobby, please sign into the visitor kiosk
and print your badge - I'll have pre-registered everyone
who indicated attendance in the ballot. Let me know if
anyone else needs to be on the list.

Look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Atul