Subject: [wsrp] Various failure types

With the decisions to normalize DestroyFailed and make getPortletLifetime array oriented, we now have quite a few nearly duplicated structures related to failures. They are currently separate as they partially specify the semantics internal to the failed structure. I see no reason these can be consolidated into a type that indicates an operation failed for a certain set of portlets with the semantics related to what failed carried entirely at the higher level structure. For example, if a FailedPortlets structure just carried an array of portletHandles (which portlets failed), an errorCode and localized reason, then whether it was included in the ExportPortletsResponse or DestroyPortletsResponse provides any semantics of what needs to happen as a result of the failure.

I will be reflecting this consolidation in wd16 unless objections are raised in this email thread ...