Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP v2 specification - draft 16 (wsrp-2.0-spec-wd-16.html) uploaded

As I am doing the wsdl updates, it looks like the impact will be restricted to the schema file. The other thing I am noticing in this process is that we have a lot of fields serialized to elements that could just as easily be serialized to attributes with an accompanying (small) reduction in message size. Since this is shouldn't impact any implementation's core functionality, do people want me to also move such fields (i.e. those with string, int or QName types) into attributes?

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

05/16/06 02:57 PM

wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP v2 specification - draft 16 (wsrp-2.0-spec-wd-16.html)   uploaded

Hopefully over the next couple of days ... I pulled together the minutes before moving onto the wsdl.

Rich

Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>

05/16/06 01:54 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP v2 specification - draft 16 (wsrp-2.0-spec-wd-16.html)   uploaded

Are you going to post new wsdls for this version soon?
 -Mike-