Subject: Re: [wsrp] Wildcards and QNames

The localpart of a QName is an NCName, defined at http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xml-names-19990114/#NT-NCName

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

05/08/06 08:35 PM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Re: [wsrp] Wildcards and QNames

The current spec has both able to specify wildcards. It is likely more useful on handledEvents, but if the Portlet is referring to third party event names, I can see use cases for it on publishedEvents as well.

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

05/08/06 01:50 PM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
Re: [wsrp] Wildcards and QNames

To be clear, does this boolean exist only on handledEvents, or both
publshedEvents and handledEvents?

Subbu