Subject: Re: [wsrp] NavState vs. Interaction State or what is the purposeof interaction state?

My interpretation is that nav state represents outcome of action
processing, where as interaction state is usually an input to the
action. It is not managed by the consumer beyond the current request.

Another key (and probably more important) difference is that interaction
state could be different between two URLs generated by a portlet, but
both URLs will most likely carry the same nav state. In this case, I
can't think of a way of mapping interaction state as navigational state.

Subbu