Subject: Re: [wsrp] Supplying additional parameters to render URLs from theclient side

Richard Jacob wrote:
> :-)
> and here we go with form mothod=GET ;-)

Yes, one more time :) There are too many usages for this.

> Currently its impossible in 2.0. The only thing we need as I suggested to
> add a form params structure to MarkupParams.

Here is a simple use case that Mike Caffyn brought up offline.

Use case: Auto-Complete, typing into an input field calls via ajax to
give a list of items that start with what has been entered so far.

For web developers, this is a very simple use case.

Has any one explored updating the navigationalState via some
producer-supplied JavaScript?