Subject: Public review comment: Make events first class citizen in the spec

Currently events are asymmetric compared to pbia, gm, gr. For pbia, gm,
gr you can create URLs that trigger the corresponding operation, but not
for he. Given that he is an operation in the overall lifecycle of the
portlet this seems to be incomplete to me.
Thus I propose to support triggering he via URLs.

Stefan