Subject: [wsrp] email server issues

The OASIS staff notified me that the email servers went down late last week (looking at my emails, I think it likely was Friday morning) and there is a potential that email were lost. I encourage everyone to check their sent emails against those received from the distribution list and resend any that appear to have been lost.

Rich

P.S. The TC's email archives, comment lists, etc are not back online yet, but the IT staff is working to restore full functionality.