Subject: [wsrp] Public review comment: Bindings of WSRP v2

Forwarding as these things need to be PR comments ...

Rich

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 08/09/2006 09:21 AM -----
"Mike Caffyn" <mike@netunitysoftware.com>

08/09/2006 08:31 AM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Bindings of WSRP v2

Hi Rich,

I just noticed in the spec (15 WSDL Interface Definition) that the port types and bindings for v2 are defined as WSRPv2Markup_PortType and WSRPv2Markup_Binding_SOAP where as I would expect this to be WSRP_v2_Markup_PortType and WSRP_v2_Markup_Binding_SOAP. I think the actual wsdl’s are correctly named.

Regards,

Mike Caffyn
NetUnity Software
http://www.netunitysoftware.com