Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP TC call added

The focus for this call will be moving proposals that appear to have achieved a consensus to resolved status (allows the editor to work on these while we resolve the remaining set). This will certainly be more efficient if people review the proposals prior to the call!

Any remaining time will then go to newer proposals in an attempt to move them toward consensus.

Note the public review ends this weekend. If we are to resolve the remaining open comments by the end of the month (our current target), owners need to be actively creating/updating proposals while the rest of us remain active in providing feedback.

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

08/09/2006 09:26 AM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] Groups - WSRP TC call added

WSRP TC call has been added by Rich Thompson