Subject: Re: [wsrp] Public review comment: extensibility of URLs

I don't see how this is different to standard navigational state handling.
The consumer ist not required to replay any nav state which is stored
somewhere in the URL.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Technical Lead
WSRP Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Subbu Allamaraju
             <subbu@bea.com>
             08/14/06 06:16 PM         wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org

                                       Re: [wsrp] Public review comment:
                                       extensibility of URLs

In the case of render URLs, is there also a requirement on the consumer
to replay the queryParameters array on future getMarkup requests? If
not, first getMarkup upon URL activation would be different from
subsequent getMarkup requests, and this would break the replayability of
getMarkup requests.

Can you clarify?

Subbu

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/download.php/19634/ExtensionURLs.html

> This adds the following two alternatives (denoted by the "comment"
> coloring)
>   1. Move the queryParameters[] field to a well-known extension
>   2. Making the format of the Consumer rewriting and template forms of
> extensibility symmetric
>
> Rich
>

> *Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS*
>
> 08/07/2006 07:51 AM

>            wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
> cc
>
> Subject
>            Fw: [wsrp] Public review comment: extensibility of URLs
>

> Apparently lost in the email server failure at OASIS.
>
> Rich
> ----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 08/07/2006 07:50 AM -----
> *Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM*
>
> 08/02/2006 10:47 AM

>            wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
> cc
>
> Subject
>            Re: [wsrp] Public review comment: extensibility of URLs_Link_
> <
Notes://d01ml605/8525626C006C32DD/32547D7F59F9E7E38525613200556E77/A036D4E68C936DB3852571B80041DE80

__http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/download.php/19477/ExtensionURLs.html_