Subject: Re: [wsrp] sematics of overlapping QNames for navParams?

Thanks Rich, that clarifies a lot.

Can we add as clarification in 6.1.12 that the name in the NameString
must reference to the identifier?

About my second point:
So basically you are saying that a wiring happens between different
identifiers and not that reference to a common shared data.
So it is more like the event model than a data sharing model.
Can we also clarify this, as I think also other people would think that
this is meant to be a data sharing model, like I did?

Stefan