Subject: Congratulations

Hi Folks,

Sorry I missed out on the meetings, but I got called into last minute
work for the Semantic Interoperability for E-Government Conference on
behalf of an unexpected recommendation to fund further pilot work I
have been doing, so duty and self-interest intervened. This is the
busiest I've ever been, but I finally got around to calling in
yesterday around noon Eastern and you all had already finished
apparently, so I assume Congratulations are in order.

It occurs to me that if you are going to reach consensus so quickly
when I'm absent, you might want to pay me to stay away >:-} (kidding).

I hope those of you who traveled from other parts of the world have a
chance to witness the fall foliage display. I've actually never seen
that, but I hear it is quite something.

Cheers,
Rex
--