Subject: Voting on TC specification

Rich,
   Just a heads-up, there seems to be some concern that WebCollage
hasn't updated/clarified its position with respect to is v1 IPR.  I am
trying to allay those concerns however thought you would want to know
that there is a possibility we will not be able to vote until a more
agressive attempt is made to get clarity from WebCollage.