Subject: Our conversation about WSRP v2

Eilon,

I appreciate you being willing to kick off the process of determining what is WebCollage's intent relative to IP related to WSRP v2, particularly the IP already disclosed in your WSRP v1 IPR statement. The version of the spec with the v2 changes highlighted can be found at http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrp/v2/wsrp-2.0-spec-cd-04-highlight.html. I and the rest of the TC members appreciate this effort to clear the legal ambiguity of how WebCollage's IP, particularly that disclosed relative to v1, will impact the marketplace adoption of v2.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Yorktown Heights, NY