Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - WSRP TC call modified

Hi Rich,
based on the JSR 286 F2F meeting last week there are some additional
items we need to deal with as WSRP 2.0 clarifications / extensions:
- allow redirects from getResource (extension?)
- clarify that portlet URLs in a resource response does mean the
response should not be cached by the browser and the portlet should set
the cache settings on the response accordingly (clarification)
- allow the portlet to provide additional custom portlet modes and the
means to serve the markup for the controls to switch to this mode in the
decoration (extension)
- server-side AJAX support: introduce something like a FragmentURL and a
getFragment call (extension)

Can you please add discussing how to deal with these extensions to the call?

Thanks.

Stefan