Subject: Re: [wsrp] Defined events

What I am asking is whether the name (excluding namespace) of the event is "eventHandlingFailed" or "wsrp:eventHandlingFailed"?  The spec seems to suggest the later but I assume we want the former.  Are you saying that elsewhere in the spec we define that references to wsrp: when used for a value that is a QName implies the wsrp (types) namespace?  I don't recall this and even if we do worry about confusion with uses that aren't QNames such as modes.
   -Mike-

Rich Thompson wrote:

These are defined as elements within our types namespace (i.e. identical to the fault messages). The Axis tooling I have been testing with places them in the right package/namespace. I'm not sure if you are raising a tooling issue or if I am just missing the essence of your question.

Rich

Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>

03/13/2007 12:03 PM

wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>

[wsrp] Defined events

Section 6.11 defines two wsrp events:
wsrp:eventHandlingFailed and wsrp:newNavigationalContextScope.
The wsdl defines these as eventHandlingFailed and
newNavigationalContextScope.

I assume the wsdl is the correct way as events are namespace.  So is
this just a simple editorial change?