Subject: Re: [wsrp] Fw: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Start 60-day public review"has closed

I was wondering if it was "hard no" based on signing off IPR or whether
there is something else that actually could be achieved
within TC members and would satisfy their administrative condition and
swing vote to yes?
It seems that non unanimous vote was not what was expected based on the
conversations that we had.

Regards,
Wesley