Subject: Public review comment: supporting mult-value property event lists

Re-sending this as official public review comment:

As predefined event payload type we have defined the NamedStringArray
that allows a list of String, String properties.
The feedback that I got from our consumers of this technology is that
this is in many cases not sufficient and that String, String[] is
needed. E.g. when creating an email or a meeting invite many properties
have multiple values (To field or attendees), same is true for many UI
selector widgets where you can select multiple values.

Of course one could argue that the application can encode mulitvalues in
  one string, but then why have the NamedStringArray in the first place?
Another possibility would be to have the same name with different
values, but that seems quite some overhead to me.

What where the reasons for not having multi-value properties and can we
either change the current NamedStringArray or add a version that
supports multi-value?

Stefan