Subject: Re: [wsrp] Why are resource URLs not restricted in case of wsrp-resourceCacheabilityfull and portlet?

Just saw that there is some note of "These restrictions apply not only
to the resource directly referenced, but also to any secondary resources
the resource references, either directly or indirectly. "
So basically you could only create resource URLs of lower cacheability
but not do much. Given that JSR 286 anyway rejects creating such URLs
the Java Portlet API users are protected against this issue.

May seem like another thing to explain in our famous primer ;-)

Stefan