Subject: TC Call Jan 14. 2010 minutes

Attendees:
  • Dina
  • Kevin
  • Mike F
  • Nadar
  • Scott
  • Nate

Discussed  event payload proposal at bottom of:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/wsrp/Event%20Payloads

Nadar:
  • Raised issues with the proposal:
    • Need to investigate if the type holder elements are defined by some other W3C or OASIS group
    • Thinks we should just require complex types
    • Proposes modify option #2 to get rid of element will match
  • TODO: Will investigate the proposal
  • TODO: Will post his current payload XML for simple and complex types

Kevin:
  • TODO: Investigate can we parse NetUnity's current XML
  • TODO: Investigate sending simple types without well-defined types
  • TODO: Provide XML payloads with well-defined types

Nate