wss-comment message

Subject: Re: [wss-comment] W3C XMLP WG review of WSS committee specs

Marc, thanks (to you and your XMLP colleagues) for taking the time to do such a detailed review. The WSS TC members will review your comments at the next WSS TC meeting and document our discussions of each in the minutes (which will be public). We'll get back to you when we have been through all of your comments and have taken positions on them.

Thanks again

Kelvin
WSS TC co-chair