wss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: metek@touchtonecorp.com

Hello Sirs/Madams,
I am investigating web service clients that use WS-Security. I need to develop a web service client as part of a Java applet and the binaries need to be no larger than 300K-400K. I realized that in most WS-Security enabled runtime environments the libraries required end up being more than 1 MB large. Is there a way to build a WS-Security aware web service client that won't be larger than 300-400 K?
Regards,
Mete Kural