wss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: gwachob@visa.com

In the SOAP Message Security document (March 15, lines 586-600), it is specified that URIs will identify the EncodingType and ValueType attribute values on BinarySecurityToken elements. Thats great. I strongly prefer using URIs in element values to using qnames, at least in this situation.

However, in the X.509 Certificate Token Profile (March 15) example at the end of section 3.3.2 (lines 326-331), you use qnames in the values of the ValueType and EncodingType attributes on the BinarySecurityToken element.

I assume the example is in error, but it *did* throw me for a loop until I looked back at the original.

Probably belongs in an errata if there isn't time to change this now.