wss-comment message

Subject: Re: [wss-comment] Public Comment

At the completion of the process documented, its the intention of all the authors that the given specification(s) be taken to the appropriate standards body (lots of factors here that authors voice as part of the feedback sessions). Is there something specific you are hunting for here ?

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>

          Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM

          05/21/2004 09:51 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

wss-comment@lists.oasis-open.org, oliver.wulff@zurich.ch

Subject

Re: [wss-comment] Public Comment

On May 21, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:

> Please see the following URL for the process that is used to take
> specifications to a standards body:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/WS-Specworkshops/

Can you be a bit more specific, there's no mention of standards bodies
on that page at all and I couldn't find anything by following any of
the links on that page either.

Thanks,
Marc.

>  WS-Policy defines how the WSDL can be augmented to describe the
> functional assurance. Why is WS-Policy not a spec of OASIS? WS-Policy
> is a common spec which is used in other specs either.
>
>  -Oliver

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
Web Products, Technologies and Standards, Sun Microsystems.