wss-comment message

Subject: Further comments on WSS 1.1 SAML Token Profile

Here are some further comments on WSS 1.1 SAML Token Profile CD doc[1].

Gudge

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13405/wss-v1.1-spec-pr
-SAMLTokenProfile-01.pdf

1.	I don't see what lines 272-281 have to do with WSS. Actually, to
be honest, I don't see what sections 3.2.2, 3.2.3, or 3.2.4 have to do
with WSS. Why are they in this token profile?

2.	Lines 378-389 don't seem to support refering to a SAML assertion
from an EncryptedData block and Lines 554-556 explicitly rule out
referring to SAML assertions from encrypted data blocks why is this?

3.	Lines 564-568 seem to disallow refering to an STR in order to
sign the STR itself, that is I can ONLY ever sign the referent, not the
referee. Is this really the intent? Or is the text trying to say 'if you
want to sign the assertion then make sure you use the STR Dereference
transform'?