wss-dev message

Subject: Modifying Soap body of a signed message

Hi All,
Hope this is the correct group to point my question to. Our consumer will be calling us with Signed SOAP header for Non repudiation and we have a intermediate router assembles a new soap message again by taking the soap header and soap body. My question is If we alter the soap body of a digitally signed message is it still considered as a valid signed message ? If I do sign only , How does the message integrity is maintained ?

Implementaiton details :
axis2 rampart

using rampart sample2 policy file
http://ws.apache.org/rampart/samples/policy/sample02.xml

Sample 02
Sign only, An AsymmetricBinding is used. Entire headers and body to be signed. Algorithm suite is TripleDesRsa15.

Thanks,
PM