wss-dev message

Subject: Re: [wss-dev] How to retrieve the request sender inside a WS method?

Maybe WS-Addressing namespace :  <ReplyTo>

From: Julien Sentier <jsentier@rocketmail.com>
To: wss-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Tue, October 20, 2009 9:42:59 AM

Hi,

We are developing a Web Service with NetBeans. This Web Service will be sold. Therefore, for a method, the response will be different depending on the profile.

For instance, jdoe will have a more detailled response than jsmith for the same request.

To do so, we need to know _inside_ the method who is the request sender.

Do you know if WS-Security have a solution for this problem? If not, do you know an alternative?

Regards,
Julien