wss-m message

Subject: RE: Comments for WSS 1.1 and Token Profiles

D’oh, I just realized that I forgot to attach the file.

David

From: David Turner
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:30 AM
To: wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Comments for WSS 1.1 and Token Profiles

When readying for the start of WSS-M TC, several nominal errors were found in the WSS 1.1 documents – Web Services Core Message Security and token profiles.

Please consider these issues as we prepare the WSS 1.1 set to be ISO/IEC JTC 1 PAS submission-ready.

Errors exist in both the source (.doc or .sxw) and (.pdf) versions.[1]  The issues fall into 3 logical buckets:

1.       Invisible URI corrections: Directory structure changes between WSS 1.0 and 1.1 after the latter documents became OASIS Standards may have contributed to the links that fail to resolve. Affects URIs and URI fragments not visible in a printed document. (81)

2.       Visible errors that involve URIs: May be related to bucket 1. Errors in URI labels and/or underlying links exist that may be visible in a printed document. (11)

3.       Typographical errors or other mistakes: Title corrections, typos, etc. (22)

Possible solutions have been provided.

Thank you.

David

[1]  Issues may differ between the source and .pdf documents.

wss-edit-list-for-wssm-tc.xls