[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [wss-m] RE: A few more editing changes required
· Participants: Merge current with previous
· Normative references: Replace references to v1.1 with 1.1.1. Leave references to v1.0
· Valid hyperlinks to docs: Follow the existing pattern for each doc. If the v1.1 doc has hyperlinks, use hyperlinks. If not, then don’t.
Should all docs have valid hyperlinks as we are doing for schemas?
Another minor point:
In the Normative References Section, some specs have a ‘history’ while others do NOT – below is from REL:
OASIS Standard 200401, "Web Services Security: Soap Message Security 1.0 (WS-Security 2004)," March 2004,
Should I add v1.1.1 or replace the older Normative References?
For the Current and Previous, should I merge the old Current (v1.1) with the old Previous (v1.1), or just shift.
Re: version names and paths
The TC Admin takes the wdxx docs we submit and creates the appropriate csdxx for each. We don’t need to make a final decision on the use of wss-m in the path before having the vote. According to item (6)(e) in section “2.18 Work Product Quality”  of the TC Process, “updates to the file names of all Work Product files and any references between them” are allowed without requiring new versions of the docs.
I’ll try to get done by EOW. Comments below…
While preparing for the ballot, I found a few more things we need to do:
· It seems like the "Relates to" section is missing from SwA & RELToken[<cm>] I didn’t add them as they weren’t there previously and it wasn’t considered an issue, so I didn’t add them…I’ll investigate what should go there.
· Under “Related work” change:
o Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security 1.1 (WS-Security 2004) OASIS Standard incorporating Approved Errata, 01 November 2006
o Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security Version 1.1.1[<cm>] saw this in your exchange with Robin. Will “csd01” have to morph as this progresses? Are we sticking to “<path>/wss-m/wss/<version>” (does make it sound like a new TC and spec).
· In the References section of the docs please change the SOAP Message Security reference to the v1.1.1 CSD:
o A. Nadalin et al., Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security Version 1.1.1 http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-SOAPMessageSecurity-v1.1.1-csd01.pdf
· In the Acknowledgment section, participants listed as “Current” should be moved to “Previous” and the current TC “Members” (Voting & non-voting) should be added to “Current”. I’ve provided the list below.
· Save the new files as “wd02”
Let me know if you have any questions.
Adams, Mr. Don TIBCO Software Inc.
Davis, Mr. Peter Neustar, Inc.
Durand, Mr Jacques Fujitsu Limited
Goodner, Mr. Marc Microsoft Corporation
Hardjono, Mr. Thomas M.I.T.
Lawrence, Kelvin IBM
Levinson, Rich Oracle Corporation
Lockhart, Hal Oracle Corporation
Martin, Ms. Monica Microsoft Corporation
McIntosh, Michael Individual
Milono, Mr. Carlo TIBCO Software Inc.
Nadalin, Anthony Microsoft Corporation
Powers, Mr. Calvin IBM
Raepple, Mr Martin SAP AG
Rossini, Dr. Federico Telecom Italia S.p.a.
Rutt, Mr. Tom Fujitsu Limited*
Saldhana, Mr. Anil Red Hat
Smith, Jerry US Department of Defense (DoD)
Turner, Mr. David Microsoft Corporation