wss-m message

Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for Web Services Security UsernameToken Profile 1.1.1

The following submission request for preparation and
publication of an approved Committee Specification
Draft (CSD) was conveyed to the TC Admin via the
JIRA TCADMIN Project.  Automatic notification to the
TC is broken at the moment, so this message is being
delivered manually. -rcc

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on
23/02/2011:

Submitter's Name
   David Turner
TC Name
   OASIS Web Services Security Maintenance (WSS-M) TC
TC Email Address
   [1] wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
   Web Services Security Username Token Profile 1.1.1
Working Draft Number
   wd02
Working Draft URL
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss-m/download.php/41065/wss-UsernameTokenProfile-v1.1.1-wd02.doc
Committee Specification Draft ##
   csd01
Authoritative
   editable source
Approval Link
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41258/wss-m-meeting-minutes-20110223.txt

> Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review
shortly. You can follow the progress at:

[1] mailto:wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org

---------
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-411

--