wss-m message

Subject: RE: [wss-m] questions about X.509 Certificate Token Profile (CSD)

Robin,

Which files should be used for the scrub? Wd02? Or the CSD01 docs you've been working on?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cover [mailto:robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:22 AM
To: David Turner
Cc: Robin Cover; WSS-M TC List

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, David Turner wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Hmm, (at least) some of these may be artifacts from multiple doc format conversions. I'm willing to scrub the files if it will help. Let me know.
>
> David

Not sure about the origin.  The motivation for my initial question was to ensure that the TC knows it will take at least a WD03 and CSD02 to get these removed.  Changes are not allowed in the WD02 documents approved at CD level, per the TC process for allowed changes [1].

It's common that link errors appear in initial WDs; the public reviews sometimes flush these out, but sometimes not.  It would be a good idea IMO to assign someone to link-checking as a purely editorial task, independent of content changes.

Best wishes,

- Robin

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#quality-allowedChanges