wss-m message

Subject: WSS-M specs level csd01 published

TC members,

A few days ago [2011-05-02] I uploaded the seven WSS-M documents that
in aggregate constitute Web Services Version 1.1.1 at approval level
CSD01.  Also included in this /csd01/ installation (purely as
a matter of convenience) is a ZIP file with the source
Working Draft documents [1], in case someone wants to
inspect (in detail) what has changed.  Minimal, one will
detect; changes anticipated by the TC's charter for
maintenance.

OASIS TC Admin has been in transition with new Staff
members, so (we acknowledge) the processing has been
delinquent, but we hope to provide much more expedited
service for TC submission requests going forward.

Latest Version
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/

Committee Specification Draft 01
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/

See also: Approved Work Products in the TC's Kavi Document Repository
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss-m/documents.php

In detail:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-KerberosTokenProfile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security Kerberos Token Profile Version 1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-rel-token-profile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security Rights Expression Language (REL) Token Profile Version
1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-SAMLTokenProfile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Committee Specification Draft 01
WSS SAML Token Profile Version 1.1.1

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-SOAPMessageSecurity-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security Version 1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-SwAProfile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security SOAP Message with Attachments (SwA) Profile Version 1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-UsernameTokenProfile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security Username Token Profile Version 1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/wss-x509TokenProfile-v1.1.1-csd01.html
Web Services Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile Version 1.1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

Best wishes,

- Robin Cover

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss-m/wss/v1.1.1/csd01/README-wss-m-csd01-cands-wd.txt