wss-m message

Subject: FW: Current status of your TC Admin support request(s) - July 15

<sigh> We've now been pushed out to the week of Jul 25, at least.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 3:23 PM
To: Brent Miller; mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com; Nguyenphu, Thinh (NSN - US/Irving); Yasuyuki Nishioka; Jacques Durand; Jon Bosak; William Cox; Toby Considine; Hal Lockhart; Anil Saldhana; David Turner; klaskey@mitre.org; johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Scott McGrath; Robin Cover; Paul Knight; TCA

Folks,

Here is a current snapshot of the TC Administration support request queue. I am sending these weekly to let you know what to expect for your individual requests. Below is the list of open requests with their current status or my projection of when we can begin work on them.

You can always find the complete queue in the JIRA system at
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10010&priority=3&resolution=-1
and you can subscribe to your individual tickets to receive updates as we work on them.

The following tickets are currently active or next in line for processing:

- Ticket TCADMIN-511 thru 513 --CND Creation / Upload Requests for Solution Deployment Descriptor -- currently being worked on
- Ticket TCADMIN-527 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request for SCA Assembly Model Specification -- next up
- Ticket TCADMIN-528 & 534 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and 15-day Review Request  for SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol v1.0 -- next up

The following tickets await completion of the above queue. I expect we will start work on these tickets next week. Please understand that completion time for your requests will vary depending on the complexity of the specifications themselves. We will endeavor to give you a target completion date when we begin work on your requests.

- Ticket TCADMIN-537 & 538 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and 30-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for Production, Planning and Scheduling
- Ticket TCADMIN-540 -- 15-Day CSD Public Review Request for Service Component Architecture Assembly Model Specification Version 1.1
- Ticket TCADMIN-541 thru 548 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and 15-day Review Requests for Test Assertion Model / Guidelines
- Ticket TCADMIN-549 & 550 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and 30-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for Universal Business Language v2.1

I expect work on the following tickets to start the week of July 25th.

- Ticket TCADMIN-559 -- CND Creation / Upload Request for Identity In The Cloud Use Cases
- Ticket TCADMIN-561 -- 30-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for WSS-M
- Ticket TCADMIN-564 & 565 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 30-day Public Review Request for EML v7.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-566 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request for XTemp: XML Testing and Event-driven Monitoring of Processes
- Ticket TCADMIN-567 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request for EKMI SOAP Profile v 1.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-568 & 569 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public Review Request for Energy Interoperation Version 1.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-570 & 571 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 60-day Public Review Request for OASIS Reference Architecture Foundation for Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA-RAF)

Please let me know if you have any questions about your individual requests. We will send you updates on the status of your individual tickets as we line them up so that you will know what to expect.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393