wss-m message

Subject: Statement of Use

Here is what I’ve proposed to our Corporate person:

TIBCO Software Inc. successfully uses  WSS SOAP Message Security Version 1.1.1, WSS SOAP Message with Attachments Profile Version 1.1.1, WSS Username Token Profile Version 1.1.1, WSS X509 Certificate Token Profile Version 1.1.1, and WSS SAML token Profile Version 1.1.1. in accordance with the conformance clauses specified therein.  This use includes successful interoperation with other independent implementations.

I got the titles from the docs – should I take these from the Title Page of the docs?  Do I need to provide URL links?

Carlo Milono

Director of Engineering - Program Management

TIBCO Software Inc.

Direct: +1(650) 846-5152

mailto: cmilono@tibco.com

TIBCOLogo_144wide.gif