wss-m message

Subject: RE: [wss-m] RE: Statement of Use

So the statement has to come from the "organizational rep" even if it's posted to the list by the TC member?

Just trying to make sure I do it right.

Thanks
Calvin

Calvin Powers, CRISC
IBM Security Strategy Team

cspowers@us.ibm.com
(w) +1 (720) 342-5074

(m) +1 (919) 302-7776
my ibm.com profile
my personal profile

Inactive hide details for Hal Lockhart ---11/11/2011 10:03:01 AM---On the last call we agreed to post them to the TC list as haHal Lockhart ---11/11/2011 10:03:01 AM---On the last call we agreed to post them to the TC list as has been done in the past. I pointed out

From: Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>
To: Carlo Milono <cmilono@tibco.com>, David Turner <David.Turner@microsoft.com>, "wss-m@lists. oasis-open. org (wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org)" <wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org>,
Date: 11/11/2011 10:03 AM
Sent by: <wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org>

On the last call we agreed to post them to the TC list as has been done in the past.

I pointed out that in general the organizational rep cannot post to the TC list, so it was agreed that the rep could send the approved statement to the TC member who would forward it to the list. Obviously if your rep is able to post it directly to the TC list, that is acceptable as well.

Hal