wss-m message

Subject: Ballot to approve a Special Majority Ballot to approve WSS-M 1.1.1 as a COS has been set up

Members of the WSS-M TC,

The ballot to approve requesting a Special Majority Ballot to approve
WSS-M 1.1.1 as a Candidate OASIS Specification has been set up and
will open tomorrow. You can access the ballot starting tomorrow at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss-m/ballot.php?id=2154

Only those TC members eligible to vote may vote on this ballot. I
currently list the following TC members as eligible:

Rich Levinson, Oracle

Hal Lockhart, Oracle
Monica Martin, Microsoft
Carlo Milono, TIBCO Software Inc.
Anthony Nadalin, Microsoft
Calvin Powers, IBM
Tom Rutt, Fujitsu Limited
David Turner, Microsoft

If you do not see your name on this and you believe this to be in
error, please contact the Chair and me so that we can resolve the
situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472