wss-m message

Subject: Meeting calendar.

I just discovered that the recurring conf call I set up ended last month. So, according to the meeting calendar, there was no meeting schedule for tomorrow. That’s not a big problem since I was about to cancel it anyway (see [1]).

I will create a new series starting on Feb 22 in the same timeslot we’ve been using.

David

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss-m/email/archives/201202/msg00000.html