wss-m message

Subject: RE: Special Majority Ballot to approve TC Admin make cross-reference updates to Designated normative references opened

Chet & Paul. Thank you for pulling this together.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:07 PM
To: wss-m@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: David Turner; Paul Knight

WSS-M TC members,

As you may know, during preparation of the Candidate OASIS Standard version of the WSS V1.1.1 specifications, TC Admin encountered an out-of-date Normative Reference. Because of our policy of not changing the content of specifications expect under very narrow circumstances, we need a Designated Cross Reference Request motion be passed by the TC to instruct TC Admin to update these references.

The ballot listing the changes and asking the TCs approval has opened and can be accessed at
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss-m/ballot.php?id=2177

TC Admin has moved forward with preparing the COS versions. Once this ballot is closed, we will update the references as directed and announce the 60 public review to the membership.

/chet
Chet Ensign
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-378-3472