wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Any further details about the first face-to-face?

Joel (and others),

I apologize to anyone who was offended by my comment.  By "don't care", I
meant that it doesn't affect you.  I didn't mean to imply that those who set
the date for the meeting were being insensitive... in our multi-cultural
society, it's very hard to pick dates without the risk of overlapping *some*
religious or cultural holiday!

Looking forward to meeting/seeing all of you, both those who observe Rosh
Hashana and those who don't!

--Jeremy