wss message

Subject: [wss] Face to Face meeting logistics (re-posting)

Folks, as many of you know we announced the  logistics for the upcoming first meeting of  the WSS TC on this list a few days ago. Since then I realized that approximately 20 or so TC members were not subscribed to the list (even though I know many of that 20 have tried to subscribe). I am not sure if the list server had a problem or what might be the cause, but in any case, the folks at OASIS have kindly gone through the current list of folks who have asked to join the TC and made sure that they are all subscribed to the e-mail list. For those of you that missed the prior posting, details of the meeting location and more can be found in the archive at [1]

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200207/msg00009.html

Cheers
Kelvin