wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Please confirm attendance at the Spet 4th/5th meeting

I will be attending the F2F.

Don

	-----Original Message-----
	From: klawrenc@us.ibm.com [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
	Sent: Fri 8/16/2002 1:46 PM
	To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
	Cc: ckaler@microsoft.com

	Dear WSS TC members. When we published the logistics for the first meeting a few weeks ago, we requested everyone to let us know if they will definitely be attending the meeting (or not). Even if you told us you would be there when you sent your original note intending to join the TC please do re-confirm. This is important as we have a very strong membership for this TC (which is great) and we need to provide an accurate headcount to our meeting sponsor. To date only about half of the membership has responded. Please, may I request, that if you have not re-confirmed your intentions to attend the meeting since the logistics were posted that you do so in an e-mail to Chris and myself (the co-Chairs). This is very much appreciated as it will help ensure we have enough meeting space for our meeting. Also, as noted in the logistics posting, please do let us know of any special dietary needs.

	Many thanks
	Kelvin