wss message

Subject: [wss] Preparation of the Minutes from our F2F

I am trying to get the minutes consolidated and posted for the F2F meeting that we just had last week. I am still missing minutes from two of the four note takers. Please if you took minutes and have not yet sent them to Chris and I could you do so. I know many of you want to see the minutes posted (as do I) but I need the input notes before I can generate the official consolidated minutes.

Many thanks
Kelvin